Large Rainbow Pointer

Saturday, October 10, 2015

~ AGift With Care ~

Posted by Unknown at 10/10/2015 05:33:00 PM
AGift With Care Perfume 




♥ The very first perfume in my life. That bought from my friends at Aman Central, Alor Setar. 

AGift having their sale promotion, that was when we buy any four bottles of 25ml perfume and will come along with a 60ml perfume for FREE. It only cost for RM144!

I didn't go with them, but I decided to share with them before I smell it. That was a bit crazy ~ I am quiet confident with their taste.

After some testings on different perfumes, they all decided to buy the perfume: Amazing Grace, Eau De Taillette and get Eden Eau De Toilette 60ml for free.

I was worried it will test very strong, fortunately I like it so much. Amazing Grace is totally suitable for me. 
                                                                                                                                                             

This is the first perfume in my life.

Amazing Grace Eau De Toilette 25ml

Characteristic of Scent:
Alluring

Story:
Grace has a terrible childhood but has a heart of gold. The worst in life can sometimes bring out the best in us.  Grace’s tears become something beautiful.

The Simplest Way Of Caring
The bottle of this EDT has been painted by a person with special needs. Purchase this product to show your support, as the proceeds will partially go to charitable organisations that assist these people.
*Purchase more then RM100 to get free shipping. (Only for Mailing address within Malaysia)

AGift still consists of a lot of taste.


AGift With Care is a corporate social responsibility project of Universal Joy Sdn. Bhd. With significant contributions and creative input from special people , they aim to create a series of personal care products and perfumes.

Their mission is to provide employment opportunities to special people. Besides that, they enhance confidence and instill a sense of self-worth in special people through real outcomes such as employment and raise public awareness about, and eliminate negative stereotypes towards special people.


I like the concepts of AGift very much.

You can see more information in the following link :


      ♥                 ♥             ♥               

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

~ My life Story ~ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review